[Toybox] generic/pkgsel/40-minimal-xorg.in and 50-minimal-desktop.in changes

scsijon scsijon at lamiaworks.com.au
Wed Dec 18 17:21:40 PST 2019

Greetings,

After a fresh (clean) download at r49025, and doing a first visual
scan-through, I found what I think are wrong entries in files
(/target/generic/pkgsel/40-minimal-xorg.in and
/target/generic/pkgsel/50-minimal-desktop.in). I have updated my copies,
with ammended copies attached for your perusal and update, the others
were already ok or had already been changed. I shall continue checking
for a while before attempting a 20-minimal build.

Yes, i'm about to start building with T2 again, and no doubt causing
headaches on the mail lists as I find things to annoy about. I shall
start with a standard libc before attempting to create a musl/gcc and
then musl/clang/llvm versions, unless you already have suitable
buildfiles available for me to use or test for you.

regards
scsijon

ps appologies in advance to everyone if any spelling errors get through
for a while, a new keyboard after 12 years, with a minimally different
horizontal keyspacings is causing (hellish) problems, i'm double and
tripple checking everything, but ocassionally one still gets through.
Old keyboard type was just no longer available!