[Toybox] gmail unsubscribed everyone from the list again.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Feb 9 11:06:21 PST 2019

On 2/8/19 11:35 AM, toybox-request at lists.landley.net wrote:
> Your membership in the mailing list Toybox has been disabled due to
> excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 08-Feb-2019.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted.

I fixed it all up via the web gui when gmail did this last week, and I just
fixed it up again after yesterday's mass-bouncing, but I'm kind of tired of it.

As far as I can tell, other mailing lists are coming to a "gmail is too
dysfunctional to use with mailing lists" consensus:

  http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/busybox/2019-January/087021.html