[Toybox] Patches

scsijon scsijon at lamiaworks.com.au
Sun Jan 13 13:57:32 PST 2019

I know it's not toybox specific, but blame it on your fuzz statements in
Vol87 Issue9.

Any chance of a two or three page "Introduction to Creating and
Understanding Patches for Dummies" for those of us who either don't know
how to build one, or like me, have, "but don't really know what i'm doing".

When you can make time of course, i'd really like to understand more of
what the group is doing with patches submitted rather than only a little.

Please, with pure honey on crumpets.

scsijon

ps and i'm looking forward to the next mkroot, I miss Aborigonal!