[Toybox] FreeBSD porting, removing bashisms

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Jan 18 10:07:38 PST 2019

On 1/8/19 8:29 PM, enh wrote:
> I still find the generated help text file gets sorted differently from time to
> time (despite always being on the same machine) but haven't had time to
> investigate again.

Hmmm, shouldn't hurt anything. The order of the #defines isn't relevant, the
generated/newtoys.h macro list sucks 'em in to create the help text array and
the toy_list[] array, and as long as those are in the same order it should all
work out...

Still odd and should be fixed for "reproducible build" reasons, though.

Rob

(I have a pre-1.0 goal to gothrough my mailing list archive and re-read all the
messages to see if things like that fell through the cracks along the way and
still need fixing. Yes, I am weird. I _really_ should have called this project
dorodango.)