[Toybox] Hosted FreeBSD CI for toybox

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Jan 18 11:09:10 PST 2019

On 1/18/19 11:35 AM, Ed Maste wrote:
> I've been looking at Cirrus-CI as a hosted CI platform targeting
> FreeBSD and added an experimental config to build & test toybox on
> FreeBSD.
>
> The config file (.cirrus.yml) is just:
> -----
> freebsd12_task:
>         freebsd_instance:
>                 image: freebsd-12-0-release-amd64
>         install_script: pkg install -y bash gmake
>         script:
>                 - gmake allnoconfig KCONFIG_ALLCONFIG=freebsd_miniconfig
>                 - gmake
>         check_script: gmake tests

I'm doing a wget
http://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/VM-IMAGES/12.0-RELEASE/amd64/Latest/FreeBSD-12.0-RELEASE-amd64.qcow2.xz
and plan to play around with it a bit thisweekend. I checked in the
freebsd_miniconfig this morning...

I have a lot of tests I don't necessarily run every week, but try to run before
each (quarterly) release and fix up what I find. (If you wonder why releases
tend to run a bit late...)