[Toybox] Alternatives to github?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Jan 27 15:12:12 PST 2019

On 1/25/19 5:07 AM, Reverend Homer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Take a look at the new project sr.ht: https://lwn.net/Articles/775963/
> Maybe you'll find it useful.

Elliott pointed out that github's whitelisted through the great firewall of
china, so I should probably keep a mirror there. But having a second mirror
wouldn't be a bad thing.

(I've been thinking of putting it on landley.net but dreamhost's docs about
putting anything there are all "you can store your website in a .git repo, and
then mirror your website repo to github!" That's not what I'm trying to do,
thanks. Can I get a cgit instance running on landley.net/git/toybox or similar?
Sigh, I may have to host my own server at some point. Really dowanna do that,
but I miss the control of back when I _did_ do that and the "send us a raspbery
pi" folks don't seem too crazy...)