[Toybox] c++filt

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Jul 23 14:05:22 PDT 2019

On 7/22/19 3:23 PM, enh via Toybox wrote:
> i was going to send you a c++filt since we just deleted ours, but i
> don't think i can call a toy c++filt given that + isn't allowed in an
> identifier...

toys/other/nbd_client.c:

// This little dance is because a NEWTOY with - in the name tries to do
// things like prototype "nbd-client_main" which isn't a valid symbol. So
// we hide the underscore name and OLDTOY the name we want.
USE_NBD_CLIENT(NEWTOY(nbd_client, "<3>3ns", 0))
USE_NBD_CLIENT(OLDTOY(nbd-client, nbd_client, TOYFLAG_USR|TOYFLAG_BIN))