[Toybox] one last find thing...

enh enh at google.com
Fri Jun 14 13:57:25 PDT 2019

(i haven't had time to investigate, and i don't have any useful test
case other than "some timezone testing fails to run on emulators in
the cloud, in a way that gives me no useful failure", but i'm getting
increasingly convinced that the DIRTREE_STATELESS patch does break
something, and it's not just an infrastructure issue... i wouldn't
normally send such a useless bug report, but i've failed to get to
this in 3 days, and i'm not likely to for at least 3 more at this
point, so i thought i'd at least mention it...)