[Toybox] one last find thing...

enh enh at google.com
Sat Jun 22 11:39:44 PDT 2019

on the bright side, this has been the kick in the pants necessary to
get me to concentrate on running the toybox tests in presubmit.

current status (after the various patches i've sent out this morning)
looks like this:

PASSED: 64
FAILED: blkid
FAILED: chgrp
FAILED: chown
FAILED: cp
FAILED: du
FAILED: echo
FAILED: grep
FAILED: ifconfig
FAILED: killall
FAILED: modinfo
FAILED: split
FAILED: tar
FAILED: touch
FAILED: unzip
FAILED: xargs

in the short term i'll probably just disable the failing tests
(because automating testing of 63 commands is better than none), but
i'll start going through the failures too... can't keep things green
if they're not green to start with :-)