[Toybox] I need to move off gmail.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Mar 24 17:34:27 PDT 2019

I got unsubscribed from the toybox list again today, fixed it, checked the web
archive to see if I'd missed anything, went to the spam filter page of my gmail
account (web only, of course), and have been unmarking things as spam. My arm is
tired from clicking and I have yet to scroll to the second page yet, I'd
estimate I've done somewhere in 3 figures of not-spam clicks? It's mostly false
positives at this point.

The "not spam" and "delete forever" icons are right next to each other in the
meno. Not spam pops up an undo window every time (blocking my fiew torward the
bottom of the page). The delete forever option does NOT have an undo. Do any of
the gmail developers _use_ gmail?

(Oh, I didn't manualy undo the mass-unsubcribe of all the gmail users last time
it happened, so they're all gone from the list. Sorry, but I can't fix gmail's
insane broken spam filter, and I can't modify dreamhost's list setup.)