[Toybox] NDK versions?

enh enh at google.com
Tue Mar 5 11:07:54 PST 2019

(even betas should have source.properties because it's actually used by Studio.)

are you sure this is even an NDK? is this maybe a standalone toolchain
you generated from an NDK?

anyway, pasting "4751641 based on r328903" into Google gets me
https://github.com/android-ndk/ndk/issues/866 which says 18.1.5063045
which you can also paste into Google and get
https://github.com/android-ndk/ndk/issues/852 which says r18b.

but if you really don't have those files, you probably have a
standalone toolchain rather than an NDK. luckily r19 makes standalone
toolchains mostly unnecessary --- the clang driver can now configure
most things correctly from the target triple. (last few fixes in r20,
coming soon.)