[Toybox] human_readable top header.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu May 16 17:10:48 PDT 2019

On 5/16/19 7:08 PM, Rob Landley wrote:
> Aesthetic issues are always hard. Possibly what I need to do is add a display
> size field to human_readable so it knows how many digits of output to produce,
> and when there's more than 3 don't decimalize, just do "12146M" and such.

I did that, and now the problem is different instances of the same field
displaying different units. I iotop there's -k to force the display to
consistently use kilobytes, and I left that for the moment because I dunno what
the right answer should be here. Kinda inherent in what human_readable() does...