[Toybox] Thuman_readable top header.

enh enh at google.com
Wed May 22 08:18:20 PDT 2019

KiB is not a reasonable unit on a (no longer uncommon) machine with
hundreds of GiB. i think by the time you have a number large enough to
_need_ a comma, you're already in "unreasonable" territory.

also, scripts aren't likely to take kindly to commas (let alone
spaces!). get enough European users, and even the humans start to have
trouble with whether a comma is a grouping separator or a decimal
separator.

speaking of scripts, i did wonder whether -b should opt out of
human-readable quantities altogether, on the assumption that it's
mostly meant for other machines rather than humans. (but i don't know
if that's universally true, or just how it's used on Android.
certainly procps top doesn't do anything different for -b.)