[Toybox] Did I mention why I didn't implement out of tree build?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Nov 13 19:13:57 PST 2019

On 11/13/19 9:25 AM, Jarno Mäkipää wrote:
> It seems that gmail stopped receiving emails from list again. I got
> kicked out of list for excessive bounces yesterday... Somehow gmail
> worked for month or two after I complained about it last time.
>
> -Jarno

Oh I still get unsubscribed by gmail weekly. Its spam filter remains profoundly
broken. (And thanks for the reminder, I should trawl through my spam filter
again to see what it's false positived on before it's been a month and it
deletes it for me.)

Just reply to the confirmation email and check the web archive to see what you
missed while unsubscribed.

(Yeah, I should move to a real mail service, I know...)