[Toybox] Horrible microsoft github tests spamming me.

Eric Molitor emolitor at molitor.org
Tue Aug 4 10:59:44 PDT 2020

You can download the raw logs by using the "triple dot" menu to the right
of the search logs field. This may or may not help avoid the issues with
the javascript on that page.

If you add Elliott as a collaborator you can configure the
notification route to go to him instead of you. (You can also disable them
completely if you don't want them at all.)

- Eric