[Toybox] Emails go nowhere

Denys Nykula nykula at ukr.net
Tue Mar 3 02:40:56 PST 2020

2 March 2020, 19:04:57 "Rob Landley" <rob at landley.net>:

> >> This one wound up in the spam filter because it didn't think you were
> >> subscribed, but I went in and approved it.
> >
> > I can't re-subscribe after the list silently disappeared me in February,
> > yes. Confirmation letter never makes it. Only what doesn't go through the
> > list arrives, where I'm CC'd explicitly, like the letter quoted above.
>
> They're getting to the list to wind up in moderation. I manually resubscribed
> you, but I suspect it's "from list to you" that's disappearing.

Correct, "from list to me" is the one missing. I worded that above as
"from the toybox mailing list...to...my inbox" and "host...outgoing queue",
longer phrases so less clear, despite my attempt to clarify by saying that
even a subscription "Confirmation letter" couldn't arrive.

Thanks for re-adding my subscription, but it still doesn't work. Haven't
received any new letters visible in the archive, such as those from the
"dmesg: fix multi-line" or "ping: print ttl" threads. I suspect some other
subscribers get stuck too, like I haven't seen scsijon in the archive for
a while, or anybody with a non-gmail box except darken.eu Matthias.