[Toybox] Emails go nowhere

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Mar 3 16:55:19 PST 2020

On 3/3/20 2:51 PM, Denys Nykula wrote:
> 3 March 2020, 18:21:59 "Rob Landley" <rob at landley.net>:
>> https://support.google.com/a/answer/33786
>
> Exactly. Can you please add this SPF thing to your domain records? Today asked
> dreamhost for their postfix log on my address, and my provider for what to do
> with that, and they both told me to write you about SPF mismatch and rfc7208.

My DNS config hasn't changed in something like 8 years. Sounds like your end is
what changed?

You're getting landley.net emails from_me_, but not dreamhost's own servers
(which are hosting the site, and have handled the DNS registration update for
several years now)...

>> I need to update the rss feed generator to use the <span=programming> tags I've
>> been sticking in forever, so you can get an rss feed of _just_ the technical
>> content without me complaining about the various things that get in the way of
>> said technical content.
>
> Asking for the opposite, I've read your entire notes archive and want to
> get list messages from other toybox users in addition, not in replacement.

The list is still here. I'm just talking about where I've been dumping _my_
ruminations about weird in-process design weirdness. (Putting it here ups the
traffic, for dubious benefit.)