[Toybox] Android binaries?

enh enh at google.com
Wed Sep 2 10:01:05 PDT 2020

if you choose sdk_arm64 (or sdk_x86_64) off ci.android.com, click on the
little "download" icon on most recent green build (or whichever build you
want), the list of artifacts should now contain toybox-static32 and
toybox-static64.

so some human effort required (afaik there's no URL that gives you the
latest green build), but a lot less effort than building AOSP...

~/Downloads$ chmod a+x ./toybox-static64
~/Downloads$ ./toybox-static64 date
Wed Sep  2 16:44:54 GMT 2020

i'm not going to run anything else on this "real computer" or i'll be back
complaining that we should change top to not use KiB on a machine with
64GiB of RAM, and that we need to examine /proc/sys/kernel/pid_max to know
how wide pid fields need to be again :-)