[Toybox] missing digest vol107 issue18+

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Sep 22 23:45:42 PDT 2020

On 9/22/20 4:25 PM, lamiaworks wrote:
> has the system bawked mailing out again or are you flying or having a rest?
>
> regards
> scsijon

Stuff seems to be showing up in the archives?

  http://lists.landley.net/pipermail/toybox-landley.net/2020-September/date.html

I dunno how the digests work, never used 'em.

Work is trying to get me back to Tokyo (since
https://landley.net/notes-2020.html#28-08-2020) to use the 5 year work visa I
got in february, meaning I need to navigate a consulate bureaucracy in Houston
currently being hit by hurricane beta (drive there to drop off paperwork, drive
_back_ to pick up the results), and I need to pack and deal with pending house
maintenance issues, and cut a toybox release so I can shelve the project for a
bit while I catch up on $DAYJOB stuff in tokyo. Plus it's hard to focus on work
during the trumpocalypse and boomerdammerung, and I need to figure out how to
either vote by mail or delay the move until early voting starts,

When I can focus I'm grinding away on toysh working on the wildcard plumbing so
I can implement ${var/search/replace} since I added error checking for
unimplemented expansion types which means the mkroot init script no longer
completes because it uses expansions toysh doesn't have yet, and that's a
release blocker regression...

Before that I was finishing up case/esac parsing, ala
https://landley.net/notes-2020.html#08-09-2020 which wasn't a release blocker
but I was partway through and wanted to tie it off.