[Toybox] missing tc from iproute2 implementation

Kyle Sanderson kyle.leet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 17:35:07 PST 2021

Hi there,

I asked a couple weeks ago on IRC but never got a note back on this one :-(.

I'm planning on shipping a networking environment using toybox. Coming
from  busybox, I expected iproute2 (tc in particular) to be partially
present in the tree. I can't find a switch in the makefile, code in
the tree, and looking at the roadmap doesn't have it listed.

I'm not sure if these are by request, or was just missed when adding
ip (which is still in pending). Can I help? Is this desired? Am I
chasing an ancient ghost and there's a better way now? :-).

It's all good regardless, just trying to see the best option to move
forward with the project.

Kyle.