[Toybox] asan is your friend

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Jul 16 00:20:48 PDT 2022

On 7/15/22 21:24, enh via Toybox wrote:
> i saw you complaining about memory errors on your blog, talking about writing
> your own infrastructure... why not just `export ASAN=1`?

Ray Gardner emailed me identifying the line on wednesday (quote_filename()
returns garbage so free(quoted_file) breaks).

My complaint was more "Ze <strike>goggles</a> test suite tests, ze do nothink!"
because the bug WASN'T in my current tree, it was in the previously checked in
stuff that had passed the test suite before being checked in.