[Toybox] diff -F

enh enh at google.com
Mon Jun 27 12:22:40 PDT 2022

https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build/soong/+/master/java/droidstubs.go#763
is a place where `diff -F` is used in the AOSP build (found by
+jamesfarrell). i've added to my canonical [internal] "toybox for AOSP
hermetic builds" doc, but what's your preference for such things? separate
bug for any given thing? doc somewhere? section in roadmap.md? random
mailing list posts like this?

(i'll start with the latter since that certainly seems to be your default
preference, but migrating my doc to roadmap.md doesn't sound like a
terrible idea? happy to send you a patch if you want...)