[Toybox] Toybox tutorial videos

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Mar 4 04:17:16 PST 2022

On 3/3/22 4:06 PM, scsijon wrote:
> Try flowblade, it might be what you need.

The tl;dr of the three concatenated emails is that I've finally found a
recording/editing workflow that works for me: simplescreenrecorder, logitech
H390 headphones, editing with blender.

What I need to do NOW is edit together a giant pile of information into a
coherent series of video scripts, and there's a bunch of "I need to explain this
before I can get into that" dependencies that go circular at the drop of a hat.

The BIGGER problem is that examining stuff so I can document it always leads to
me changing said stuff to be easier to explain. (I'm currently redoing parts of
the build scripts because of this.)

I think I'm just going to have to accept that I'll be redoing most of these
videos multiple times. Documenting the 0.8.7 release PERFECTLY still wouldn't be
the last word on everything. I need to work out versioning and playlist updating
and so on.

(Of course what I SHOULD do is release early release often: just ship a lot of
half-assed stabs at things, stitch them together after the fact, and patch stuff
up as necessary. At least for the individual command videos...)