[Toybox] ASAN with kconfig.

enh enh at google.com
Tue Sep 13 14:19:33 PDT 2022

not particularly... it's a pain to write (and maintain) the genrules to
duplicate the "configure" parts of the toybox build, so i've not even tried.

(i also don't want to have to deal with that stuff being gpl either. my
life is easier if i'm just not building any of the gpl source, and not
having any dependency on it also gives me an easy out of `git rm` of the
gpl source files if any tooling needs more convincing that we're not
actually using any of the gpl bits.)