[Toybox] Stupid ls API question.

enh enh at google.com
Thu May 4 08:18:22 PDT 2023

(yeah, when i looked at this [can't remember why now] i remember just
shaking my head at the stupidity --- sometimes it's like these people have
never used command line arguments before. i was also disappointed they'd
changed the default behavior in ls itself; unlike the stupid color nonsense
which was just a debian alias that i could easily get rid of.)