[Toybox] interesting new (?) env(1) options

enh enh at google.com
Mon Mar 18 16:39:26 PDT 2024

to be clear, i actually just meant a quick way to search the toybox help
--- a way to ask toybox "which of your commands have something to do with
$x". not an actual "grep the man pages". (which i don't think *needs* a
precomputed database in 2024, even if it did in 1994. tbh, i'm pretty sure
aix didn't have a database in 1994 --- it was impossibly slow.)