[Toybox] And back.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Oct 10 13:24:09 PDT 2024

My email is moved from gmail to dreamhost, thunderbird is installed on
the new laptop (and beaten into something shape-adjacent), my old email
archives are copied over but not hooked up to be viewable yet, I'm back
from Tokyo in minneapolis, and shoveling out from rather a lot of backlog.

I still need to figure out what to do about github. A 2F app I can run
on my laptop is annoying but possibly reasonable. I'd still like a
git.landley.net with real browse UI (gitea?) and some bugzilla-alike,
but that may take a while...