[Toybox] Microsoft github is disabling my account on the 7th.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Sep 25 08:29:25 PDT 2024

> GitHub users are now required to enable two-factor authentication as
> an additional security measure. Your activity on GitHub includes you
> in this requirement. You will need to enable two-factor authentication
> on your account before November 07, 2024, or be restricted from account
> actions.

So apparently I'm losing access to microsoft github on November 7th. I still
have https://landley.net/toybox/git/ but that isn't particularly load-bearing.

Anybody got any suggestions for an alternate git hosting service? I haven't
looked around recently.

(Sorry, I've been really busy in tokyo. Fallen way behind on everything else.
I'm scheduled to fly back to the states october 1st and hope to catch up then.)