[Aboriginal] undefined reference to `finite'

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:12:05 PDT 2011

I'm very tired, and slightly ill, and I can't figure this out.

One of the packages from the UI library I want to use for this project
uses a function called finite(double).  As far as I can tell, uClibc
should supply that function, since we have DO_C99_MATH=y in its
baseconfig. It's not being found though.

It's all buried in a forest of #ifdef's that my tired mind is in no
condition to sort out.

I'm only two packages away for having all my needed libraries installed
before I can start cutting code.  Time to sleep.