[Aboriginal] Is moving control-images to their own repository a good idea?

prasanna balan prazzb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:01:08 PDT 2011

The idea of seperation is nice, both technically and logically. Two
different projects with different ideas mustn't be together....
As for the COMPLETE dependency on aboriginal, it can be worked by assuming
aboroginal scripts folder in the root directory
and writing control images scripts in accordance...