[Aboriginal] Checking in.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed May 4 00:34:40 PDT 2011

Sorry for the delay, had to go back to my old laptop (parallels wanted
the one I was using back) and it always takes a while to set my
development environment back up the way I like it.  (Plus I took a week
off to just relax and unwind.)

I reverted to the stable uClibc with pthreads, and did a build of all
the targets, but there are too many platform regressions to release
as-is.  I think it's mostly kernel version skew that did it, but
something has broken armv6l, sh4, and sparc.  And now for some reason
when I native build hello world on powerpc the result is segfaulting.
(But only the threaded version, not the nonthreaded version.)

That's waaaaay too many regressions, I need to get those platforms
working again before cutting a release.

Oh, I about doubled the speed of the miniconfig.sh generator script,
that's in my blog.