[Aboriginal] Build error

prasanna balan prazzb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 09:58:00 PST 2011

Tried again but no success still...
I wrote to LinuxQuestions.org (that's sort of an official slackware
forum) [1] but got only 1 reply and it ran successfully.
This must mean that my system is broken somehow and nothing's specific
to the distro.
Could you suggest what could possibly be wrong ?
-prazzb

[1] http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/uclibc-0-2-2-build-breaking-with-a-wierd-error-message-911520/