[Aboriginal] Getting ready for a release.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Oct 30 18:01:21 PDT 2011

Just a minor dot release, but the 3.1 kernel is out (in the repo, need
to regression test the targets again), and I upgraded lfs-bootstrap to
6.8 (even though 7.0 just came out and I need to upgrade _again_, but oh
well...)

I've been spending a lot of time poking at funtoo recently.  (This is
Daniel Robbins' gentoo relaunch, ala xfree86->x.org and gcc->egcs.)
Daniel wants me to do a funtoo-bootstrap based on the aboriginal root
filesystem, and I'm working on it.

Couple of bug fixes otherwise.  Updated e2fsprogs.  Nothing major...