[Aboriginal] 1.2.0 is out!

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Aug 24 05:09:45 PDT 2012

On 08/24/2012 06:08 AM, David Seikel wrote:
> Congratulations, looked like a lot of little battles won.

Thanks. Sorry it took so long.

> Though me actually trying this latest version will depend on me updating
> my qemu, which will depend on ... well, I got lots of my own little
> battles to get through.  lol

It should work with current qemu back to around 1.0. Most targets, anyway.

0.12.x and such, not so much. (Because qemu made incompatible changes to
some of the board emulations where we can support before or after but
not both.)

GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.