[Aboriginal] uClibc-0.9.33.2 statfs() does not populate the `f_frsize' field of `struct statfs'

Rajeev V. Pillai rajeev_v_pillai at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 20:52:13 PST 2012

> Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> on Friday, December 28, 2012 9:37 AM wrote:
>

> Are there any that implement it? Linus said he wanted to see fragments go away in 1995:

I'm pretty certain that Novell NetWare 4.x natively does it for its filesystem.
Not sure if Linux's NWFS implementation handles those fragments, though.
Also not sure if FSes which do block suballocation (Btrfs, Reiser4, UFS2)
handle the sub-blocks as fragments and report them as such in `f_frsize'.
It seems logical that they should.

And, given the push towards larger block sizes, more FSes will start to implement
something like fragments.