[Aboriginal] I aten't dead.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Oct 7 22:49:47 PDT 2012

You may have noticed that my day job's been leaving me with zero time
and energy to do open source work, and I recently decided it wasn't
what I wanted to do with my life and gave my two weeks notice, so I
should have some time the second half of the month to catch up on
stuff before I have to go look for a contract.

My priorities for Aboriginal are getting toybox and musl integrated,
and weaning the code off of busybox and uClibc. After that probably
getting LFS updated to current, and then I need to tackle the
toolchain issue.

Anybody else want to throw a suggestion into the ring?