[Aboriginal] armv4tl floating exception message in guest

mobi phil mobi at mobiphil.com
Tue Apr 2 09:04:00 PDT 2013

Hi Rob,

Thanks for creating aboriginal and all the related work.
Heard about it as I was looking for a way to bootstrap funtoo
installation for arm based machines.
however inside system-image-armv4tl, I get on "ls" command "Floating
point exception".
Have an AMD 8 core machine with ubuntu 12.04 with  QEMU emulator
version 1.0.50 (Debian 1.0.50-2012.03-0ubuntu2.1), Copyright (c)
2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard

this error seems to be a showstopper for me... any hints?

(BTW.. do not give up with your project TCC!  ;) )

rgrds,
mobi phil

being mobile, but including technology
http://mobiphil.com