[Aboriginal] Aboriginal & Funtoo, latest status?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Apr 10 19:15:31 PDT 2013

On 04/10/2013 01:37:29 PM, mobi phil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please note that I put both aboriginal and funtoo-dev in To field.
>
> Good to read on one of the links
> http://landley.net/notes-2011.html#01-09-2011 that Rob Landley  "would
> like to get Funtoo bootstrapped". I also found a page on funtoo wiki,
> but it  ends with "The approach above didn't seem to correctly provide
> needed dependencies. Options at this point:"
>
> Did anybody manage to bootstrap funtoo with aboriginal, or any other
> way for arm?

I stopped working on this due to
http://landley.net/notes-2012.html#10-01-2012

Rob

P.S. although I've stopped using that expression since, it wasn't
remotely the first time. A quick grep turned up
http://landley.net/notes-2010.html#05-06-2010 for example.

P.P.S. Half the reason I took a 6 month contract in Minnesota is it's
an hour away from my sister and her four kids; I spend most weekends
there. Yeah, cuts down on programming time, I know...

P.P.P.S. The ex-homeless friend survived, has a job (fast food but it
pays the bills) and earlier today texted me pictures of the one bedroom
apartment she just moved into with her new husband (who she met on the
streets) and their dog. Not gonna detail the rest of the people I
mentioned but they're all still alive and doing reasonably well. Well,
the one in Arkansas has multiple sclerosis and Reese got mugged last
month, but other than that...