[Aboriginal] [PATCH] sources/functions.sh: Fix ext2/ext3 build failures

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Oct 3 13:06:09 PDT 2013

On 09/22/2013 12:30:15 AM, Guenter Roeck wrote:
> Signed-off-by: Guenter Roeck <linux at roeck-us.net>
> ---
> This patch should apply on top of the 1.2.5 release. It was generated
> using git format-patch from a git repo, so hg commands might not work.

Sorry I fell so behidn on email, I spent the last week and change job  
hunting, which I find stressful enough I mostly just played skyrim the  
rest of the time. Catching up on email now.

>  sources/functions.sh |    4 ++--
>  1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Applied, although heads up about me wanting to BSD license the  
aboriginal build scripts. (Still triaging the commit history.)


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 1567 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.landley.net/pipermail/aboriginal-landley.net/attachments/20131003/4ce986b3/attachment-0002.bin>

More information about the Aboriginal mailing list