[Aboriginal] Issue with ./dev-environment for armv7

Tayaout Labelle Kuberek tayaoutlk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:43:39 PST 2014

Thanks for all the great answers. I can confirm that the armv6l package
is working fine.

------------------------------ Message: 5 Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014
21:08:53 +0100 From: John Spencer <maillist-aboriginal at barfooze.de> To:
Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> Cc: aboriginal at lists.landley.net Subject:
Re: [Aboriginal] Issue with ./dev-environment for armv7l Message-ID:
<53138FD5.8050909 at barfooze.de> Content-Type: text/plain;