[Aboriginal] Moving the nameservers...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Mar 9 13:46:06 PDT 2014

Transferring my domain registration from whatever tucows has turned into
over the years to dreamhost (which has been the web host for years, but
not the DNS registrar because the old one hadn't expired yet and I
didn't want to fiddle with it).

The old registration expires wednesday, so digging up the administrative
details for this bubbled to the top of the todo list. I hope the new one
goes through before the old stops working, but can't guarantee it...

If the site's down for a bit later this week, that's probably why.