[Aboriginal] Hello world.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri May 2 04:29:24 PDT 2014

The current repository builds targets with the 3.14 kernel, and the
system images boot for me with qemu 2.0. The reason I haven't cut a
release yet is something's wrong with the ftp uploading in automatic
builds, so the static-tools builds are compiling stuff, but it's not
being sent to the host. Might be due to upgrading busybox, might not. I
should be able to take another stab at tracking it down this weekend.

No, I didn't get the ccwrap rewrite finished to switch over to musl this
time. I've reverted just about everything else I had pending until I get
that done, that's _the_ big development blocking issue.

Toybox work is still taking up most of my spare time. (Really want to
get a 1.0 of that out this year...)