[Aboriginal] Aboriginal Linux on Google play.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Tue May 27 23:21:39 PDT 2014

On Mon, 26 May 2014 21:07:46 -0500 Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:

> On 05/26/14 19:53, David Seikel wrote:
> > I'm thinking a kids toybox, but over flowing with high tech tools
> > and stuffed pengiuns.  If I can find decent images to bolt together.
>
> I've seen that logo elsewhere. There's already a busybox and android
> toolbox. Can't say I'm hugely enthused at the concept.
>
> To be honest, if I could get the rights to the image on
> http://www.dorodango.com/about.html it'd be perfect. Failing that,
> something abstract would be nice.

I've sent a request to Bruce Gardner concerning that image.  Failing
that, I quite like this image
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53907537@N00/415495270 though it doesn't
appear to be licensable, so I might whip up an abstract image that is
inspired by it.

> Still, this isn't an issue I've cared enough to do anything about in
> years, so...

Well I want to put it up on Google play, and some sort of graphic for
the app icon is needed.  I might as well put some effort into getting a
half way decent graphic.