[Aboriginal] Headers

stephen Turner stephen.n.turner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:18:49 PDT 2014

Im having problems finding the info I want which probobly means im not
asking the right question the right way. I want to know two things, firstly
can you use newer headers with older kernels or older headers with newer
kernels? Second i see that both the libc and gcc installs libs and headers.
I would like to know more about libs and headers and such in general.

Anyone have good links for this kind of reading material? If so I would
greatly appreciate a point in the right direction.