[Aboriginal] aboriginal linux

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Sep 26 08:21:15 PDT 2014

On 09/25/14 18:02, stephen Turner wrote:
> never mind i fixed that error, well sortof, apparently while running
> ./config its looking for my headers at /include instead of the standard
> /usr/include
>
> Now im receiving error grep doesnt handle long lines or -e im using
> toybox for my implementation of grep
>
> *sign* another issue to dig into.

I have a musl patch for the grep -e thing.

The "rm -r dir" failure is currently being discussed on the toybox list.
(Dalias insisted it's not a musl bug, and that the Linux man page is
wrong. I told him to pull the other one, it's got bells on. That was on
irc, discussion has now gone to the list...)