[Aboriginal] armv5tel

James McMechan james_mcmechan at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 22:13:38 PDT 2015

> Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 23:09:33 -0500
> From: jusplainmike at gmail.com
> To: aboriginal at lists.landley.net
> Subject: [Aboriginal] armv5tel
>
> I have the zipit z2 linux device with a marvell pxa270 soc. I have been
> trying to build an image for it but have had no luck. I am curious if
> anyone else has had any progress with an armv5tel build.

The armv5l architecture should work under aboriginal.
if you are using the zipit z2 patch set I would see no problems with making it work.
Aboriginal would only give you a console though...
The zipit had several patches applied back when it was using linux-2.6.21 I do
not recall what later kernels it might be running successfully.

In what way have you had no luck?

Jim McMechan