[Aboriginal] Sigh. Bugfix.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Nov 5 08:07:59 PST 2015

I built the release with a patch locally applied but not checked in. I
need to add that to my release.txt checklist. (Apparently checking for
local patches before I delete a working directory is habit, but checking
before a _release_ isn't? Sigh.)

It's http://landley.net/hg/aboriginal/rev/1809 and it only matters for
building cross-compiler-sh2eb (not simple-cross-compiler, the non-simple
one is portable and meant to be used outside the build, the simple one
is just used to build the root filesystem and kernel and such, and then
discarded).

The posted binaries work and you can rebuild sh2eb from the current
repo, but I should cut another release next week anyway. (If nothing
else I'm still two kernel versions behind, so an update to 4.1 is a good
catch-up move.) Please test the current stuff if there's anything you
want fixed.