[Aboriginal] [Toybox] And back.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Apr 11 09:49:15 PDT 2016

My impression is the turtle kickstarter goes live next month, but when
next month is still up in the air. (There's a difference between 'we
have a working prototype' and 'we're ready to make over a thousand of
these'. Martin's busy with Things Which Are Not My Area Of Expertise,
but I could ask him to write an email about his roadmap...)

I've started a http://j-core.org/news.html page that'll mention it, and
later today I'm going to try to get the j-core mailing list working so
we can announce it there too. A turtle roadmap post would probably
belong there, not here. :)

Rob