[Aboriginal] Announced end of project, move to mkroot.

Alain Toussaint atoussaint1976 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 01:12:49 PDT 2017

Previously sent an email to Rob instead of the list. For archiving purpose,
I'd suggest a new list.

On the subject of mkroot which I just tried, I needed a very small sed
script to fix the build on my box: sed -i -e "s/i686/x86_64/g" on
mcm-buildall.sh. My box does not have 32 emulation enabled.

Alain

> On 2017-05-01 08:52, Rob Landley wrote:
>
>> New news post on http://landley.net/aboriginal/ about the end of the
>> project, and I posted a thing about mkroot on my patreon:
>>
>>   https://www.patreon.com/posts/mkroot-is-almost-9607891
>>
>> My real question is should I try to rename this list and start posting
>> about mkroot here, or should I start a new list for mkroot and let
>> interested parties subscribe?
>>

> I'm lazy - happy to have the old list moved to the new one - most people
> should be OK with this? (fastest and easiest / most efficient method).
>
> P.
> --
> Philip Rhoades
>
> PO Box 896
> Cowra  NSW  2794
> Australia
> E-mail:  phil at pricom.com.au

Despite advances in medicine, life is a sexually transmitted disease with a
100% death rate.

-- Unknown...