[mkroot] hermatic

scsijon scsijon at lamiaworks.com.au
Sun Mar 18 22:35:51 PDT 2018

top posting also.

And the only reason I popped into it to start with, was because I was
contacted some 10 - 12 years ago from an American Trademarks Lawyer
asking for permission to create and use llamaworks for a client
expanding into the USA from South America. Written permission was needed
because it was vocally close to mine (lamiaworks) and therefore could be
confused even though the product was different, (llama wool processing
va Leadlight Pannel Cartooning (drawings)).

And I thought the origonal post was asking for opinions on which of the
three sugestions should be considered the better so I was sending what I
thought an answer with a reason why.

And here is where I will end this topic as far as i'm concerned.

scsijon